Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Scott!

Today is a special day. My fiance turned 25 today! 25 is going to be an exciting year for the two of us. We are buying a house (fingers crossed), planning a wedding, and getting married! Like I've said before we have been together for 6 years so I've celebrated 6 birthdays with him. I have to admit I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to birthdays and holidays so I try to do the same for the people I care about. So I was really struggling with what to do this year for Nick's birthday. Last year we spent the day at the Houston Zoo because one time Nick said he always loved going to the Zoo but hadn't been to one in a very long time.

But this was his 25th birthday...what could we do?!?! We are currently living in two different cities so I wasn't able to spend his actual birthday with him...we actually spend the day texting each other about offers on the house we are trying to buy - but that will be in a later post. And I felt HORRIBLE because before I wished him a Happy Birthday I asked him a house question. Sorry again sweetie!

Anyways back to his birthday celebration - If you know Nicholas you would know he doesn't really like large groups so a big party just wouldn't be his style. So we would not be having a surprise party. He really wanted to go to shopping in Houston so we did that on Saturday. He also really likes to eat at this really nice restaurant in town. So I thought instead of rushing back from shopping on Saturday we could go have Sunday Brunch at this restaurant. We did and it was fabulous! A very relaxing birthday weekend and felt very grownup.

Happy 25th Birthday Mr. Scott!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment