Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Best

I'm kind of a picky person about certain things. Thankfully my Fiance is very understanding of this trait and shares it with me. I knew picking my engagement ring was going to be a difficult task. We first started looking at engagement rings about 3 years ago just for fun. We went to a couple of stores and got some ideas of what we liked.

Fast forward 3 more years and we were engaged! The best part of our engagement day was getting to hear all about the experience Nick had having my ring made. He said every time he left the jeweler he wanted to call me and tell me about how much fun he had. A week or so after we got engaged we went to the jeweler so I could meet the designers and see the studio. It was really great.

But what I really wanted to share on this post was the pictures Nick was given when he picked up my ring. They took pictures of him during the whole design process and gave him three photos framed for us to keep. I thought it was so neat because I got to see how much he cared about getting every detail right. And this is one of the many reasons I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment