Thursday, March 18, 2010

Two Adorable Babies

I wanted to post this yesterday for "Wordless Wednesday" but last night I was dealing with what I can only imagine is a VERY large rodent, a drifter taking shelter, or ghost hanging out in my attic. I even had to call my neighbors to come over and check it out for me...

But what I wanted to post were pictures of two adorable babies -


















Don't we make an adorable couple? I'm guessing we are both around 6 months old, but I really am horrible at guessing baby ages. A co-worker brought in her nephew yesterday and I was like "He's what, like 3 or 4?" Turns out he isn't even 2 yet! I thought I would share these because I'm scanning a bunch of our childhood pictures for a slideshow for the rehearsal dinner. See ya next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment