Sunday, December 13, 2009

This isn't as bad as I thought...

So this weekend my Maid of Honor and I went bridesmaid dress shopping. I know a lot of brides say this but I really wanted my girls to be able to wear the dress again. I even wanted them to be able to choose the style of the dress they wanted (within reason). But I wanted them all from the same store so we could be guaranteed they would all be the same fabric. So onward we went in the hopes to pick a store where they could select their dress. So we headed to David's Bridal. We tried on a few styles, even toyed with the idea of my MOH wearing a different print then my other two maids. However, my MOH (this is why I love her) said "You really want the spotlight to be on you and I think if I wore a different dress then the focus would be off you." There really weren't a lot of (cute) styles to choose from in my color - truffle. So we decided on this dress:


It goes really well with our Vintage theme. And I really think it will look great on all my ladies! So we have a wedding date set, my wedding dress purchased, and the style of my bridesmaid dresses picked out. So thus far the wedding hasn't been super stressful. I know it will get crazy but so far planning my wedding has been an absolute blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment