Monday, December 21, 2009

Graduation!

Saturday my Fiance graduated from College and is officially a Former Student and an Industrial Engineer. We had a great time hanging out with our families. Nick's brother and sister-in-law came all the way from California to celebrate. It was great getting to visit with them because we only get to see them about once a year. The next time we see them will be our WEDDING! Unless we sneak out to see them this summer.


It wasn't the best weekend for my weight loss. I feel like we were constantly eating...but it was great! We ate, he graduated, and we celebrated with cake. I was very excited because I got everyone to sign my Christmas tablecloth. For as long as I can remember my mother has always had a red tablecloth on our kitchen table and anyone who comes over for gatherings during the holidays traces their hands, writes their names, and the date. It's really neat because I can see my hand growing up through the years and we have a tablecloth that has my late grandfather's hand on it. I highly recommend this tradition to everyone.


Here's a picture from the weekend. Most of the pictures from the actual ceremony are very blurry...-

My adorable graduate! Can't wait to see where the future takes us.

2 comments:

  1. Yeehaw! Wedding planning is great fun and doesn't have to be stressful! I added you to my list of blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Katie! I'm glad to have a couple followers. I haven't been very good lately at keeping it updated. I'm going to get back to it! Thanks again for checking me out! I hope all is well with the Godinichs and Desas.

    ReplyDelete