Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NOTICE - Rats and other Vermin

Attention all Rats, rat babies, mice, opossums and other vermin. You are NOT welcome at my house. I am a clean and most of the time tidy person...I don't leave trash out and I seal all my food so there is nothing you would want at my house. I have two VICIOUS attack dogs who will stalk you and then pounce on you without notice. Well maybe the big furry one will think you are a new friend but he plays rough and you will die. As seen this afternoon. Also my fence is not to be used as RAT Roadway or Opossum Passway. It is closed to thru traffic. So please, you are welcome to go to any of my neighbor's homes, I'm sure they will make you very comfortable. But if you choose to come to my house or yard anymore I will have to unleash the wrath of a giant Pomeranian and an angry Pekingese on your hind-ends and it will not be pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment