Thursday, June 24, 2010

My New Obsession

So the other day I wrote about Nick's obsession. Well my newest obsession...because if you know me you know I have a lot of these...is the Vibram Five Fingers - "Discover the Barefooting Adventure." My youngest cousin introduced me to these magical shoes. He had a pair when we went to Beaver's Bend a couple weeks ago. They look AWESOME. On their website they talk all about all the barefooting sports you can do and how we are meant to be barefoot! I agree Vibram Five Fingers!

Nick and I saw a lady at Spoons, a local yogurt shop, and yes she looked a little "granola" (I hope I don't offend anyone with that term) but I loved her. She looked so happy! I could tell Nick was thinking "Oh goodness...my crazy fiance is going to get these shoes and embarrass me." He knows he loves me.




For someone who would go barefoot all the time if it was socially acceptable these have made it to the top of my wish list. My birthday is next week...just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment