Monday, June 21, 2010

My Best Friend is the BEST!

I have known my best friend since the two-year old class at First Methodist Day School. We were pretty inseparable from then on. I wouldn't say we are complete opposites but it was not a shock when I wanted to go to Texas A&M and she wanted to go to the University of Texas. You know you have THE BEST best friend when you can not see each other for months and pick up right where you left off. We are both pumped for this fall because she is finishing law school and I will be finishing up plans for the wedding and we get to hang in East Texas together for at least a little while until she is on to the next adventure.

She just texted me and said to go to http://www.outblush.com/ and look at the Personal Shopper for today and this is what I saw:


Is she not the best! Which one looks like Nick and I? I think I'm voting 4 or 5. But someone did comment that she should give us Ninja Salt and Pepper Shakers...which is also pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I never would have picked ninja salt shakers! Hmm. Decisions decisions.

    ReplyDelete