Thursday, April 8, 2010

Some Engagement Pictures

My second Mom, Mrs. Rebecca, kindly agreed to take some engagement shots for us. She just happens to be a GREAT photographer. She was always the one taking all of our homecoming/prom pictures growing up and sometimes she would just say "Let's go take some pictures by my flower bed!" So that's what we would do and it seems I have learned over the years because she didn't have to tell me to lower my chin nearly as much as she used to! We still want to take some pictures around dusk but if we don't get to we have some really nice ones to choose from. We don't have any cheesy Kissy Kissy pictures because I don't know about you but kissing in front of your second Mom is a little weird! I guess I will have to get over that since all of our families will see us kiss on November 27th - GASP! Anyways here are some of our favorites - enjoy!

This is the one we think is going to go in the newspaper. Doesn't my ring look beautiful?!!? The guy with me is pretty adorable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment