Saturday, March 5, 2011

I could watch this everyday!

Well again, I apologize for my lack of blogging. I promise I will try my best to get better. But for now I will leave you with a link to what is in my opinion the BEST wedding video of all time. Well the best wedding video highlights to be more specific. Vanessa McKellar, videographer extraordinaire, did a magnificent job perfectly capturing every moment and emotion. If you want to see the full length feature film come on by the Scott home and I would be happy to show it to you. Like I said, I could watch this movie every day for the rest of my life.

http://vimeo.com/20008506

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Well thank you so much Jessica! I love the way it turned out too. You don't mind if I link to this post from my blog, do you? (Your video is on my blog now, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can link up! I'm so excited I'm on your blog. I've been telling everyone that I hope we make it to your blog! Thank you again for everything. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete